An Encounter with Jesus retreat is exactly that— a silent retreat leading to a profound encounter Him; an introduction to silent prayer and adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist. It is...
- Silent - Retreatants are silent from Thursday night until Sunday at noon. Each day has simple teaching sessions on the path of silent prayer and encountering Jesus in the Sacred Mysteries.
- A Roman Catholic retreat, but is also open to non-Catholics.
- Given by the Mission of Divine Mercy, a small, Catholic monastic community of Priests and men and women religious.
Where: Mission La Divina Misericordia. 1531 Indian Chief Trail, New Braunfels, TX 78132
Who: Men / Women / English / Spanish
Time: 5:30pm Thursday - 3:30 pm Sunday
Register: click here
Cost: This is not for us a business transaction. It is a Christian act of service. And of faith that He will provide. No one will be excluded for lack of money. Thus, our policy is the following:
1. A non-refundable registration fee of $40 ($30 for students) is required with registration, to know who is really committed.
2. Beyond that, we charge no fee for the Encounter. Once you have experienced the Encounter, we invite you to give a donation as you freely choose to support MDM.
Our Mission relies entirely on donations. There are a lot of expenses in offering this Retreat and sustaining this Mission with its many functions. God bless you for your help